I am more of a "blog stalker" than a blogger. But I love seeing what your families are doing and to see the children growing and changing. Jen encouraged me to try this, so I'm going to try.
What a great idea! I found it hard to get going at first, but love it now. I use the family one as a family journal and wish I started a long time ago. I'm adding you to my blog roll and anxiously awaiting some posts. :)
Wife to my dear husband Craig, and mother of seven sweet (most of the time) children.
Most of my time is spent following my children to their many activities, working at our store, and laundry!
What a great idea! I found it hard to get going at first, but love it now. I use the family one as a family journal and wish I started a long time ago. I'm adding you to my blog roll and anxiously awaiting some posts. :)
ReplyDeleteYay I'm glad you started a blog! You'll love it when you get going. I use mine for the family journal too.
ReplyDelete